It is indeed true that there is little on nothing to be desired upon the assessment of the Nigerian ruling class, most especially their morbid ability to deliver good governance and socio-economic opportunities.
Political Analysts and International Pro-Democracy organizations are of the opinion that until Nigerians begin to do a thorough assessment/evaluation into the personal lifestyles of those who seek to hold public office, we may not get out of our democratic inanity, political woes, transformational stagnation and radical underperformance in good time. It is generally believed in Management that every organization is a shadow of its leadership.
Therefore, the socio-economic ills of this nation are traceable to the person, character, competence, credibility and antecedence of the persons we have been electing as leaders. Nigeria, most importantly the Ogun Central Senatorial District has the ample opportunity to change their narratives in the forthcoming 2023 General Elections by ensuring that only the right peg gets into the right hole. The best must always represent the rest.
Apostle Biodun Sanyaolu (ABS) amongst the plethora of Candidates already gunning for the Senate Position in Ogun Central Senatorial District remains the best and the most qualified. He is the only one that can deliver on the electoral mandate because he is an experienced politician, loved by the people, tested & trusted and a seasoned grassroot mobilizer with an extremely high intelligent quotient and emotional intelligence. He is unlike the several other aspirants, who are just relocating from their concerns in Lagos, Abuja, London, UK, Canada etc. to come, contest and reap off from the masses and later transfer public wealth to their abode.
Here are ten (10) reasons why Apostle Biodun Sanyaolu (ABS) is the best to represent Ogun Central Senatorial District at the Red Chambers:
1. Apostle ‘Biodun Sanyaolu (ABS) is a prominent Egba Philanthropist, whose great grand father HIGH CHIEF ABRAHAM SANYAOLU BAAJITO was a member of the renowned EGBA UNITED GOVERNMENT. He was brought up with dint of service, selflessness, communal love, and equitable giving is in his gene because leadership has transferable virtues. It is necessary that political parties and electorates do an ancestral investigation for our public office holders. Everybody is a reflection of their homes.
2. Knowledge is like a torch with wide beams; the brighter the light, the faster the journey. Apostle ‘Biodun Sanyaolu (ABS) is a well-educated and well-travelled man. He is a Chartered Accountant with nearly four decades of professional experience in both public and private sectors. He is a Fellow of the Institute of Chartered Accountant of Nigeria (ICAN). He holds a Master Degree in Business Administration and presently pursing his Ph.D. in Divinity. He will be using all his academic exposures to bring about the desired change in the constituency.
3. The Integrity, honesty and credibility of Apostle ‘Biodun Sanyaolu (ABS) is not in doubt. He has no criminal records, drug related issues or doping history, EFCC or ICPC cases and has a clean sheet of integrity. He is the Chairman/CEO of ABSOL FARMS with many sons & daughters of the constituency on his monthly payroll. It is important that we do a background check for aspiring leaders because the society reflects the ethical standards of the leader either good or bad.
4. Show me a man that is civil to all, acquainted to many and liberal in thought, then I will show you Apostle ‘Biodun Sanyaolu (ABS). Accessibility is key in electing leaders. If you do not believe in open door policy, you have no need being a leader. Some of those contesting for this position are not really approachable. There are some who are present occupiers of public office, and they have built a wall around themselves to the extent that they do not pick phone calls or respond to ordinary Telephone/ WhatApps Messages. If such people are given bigger platforms, it will be a complete and disastrous communication shutdown between the elected and the electorate.
5. Apostle ‘Biodun Sanyaolu (ABS) has been in Politics since 1990, and has been very active in political activities in Ogun State. He has served as State officers in virtually all political parties that he has been since 1990 to date. Specifically, he has served as State Secretary of NRC in Ogun State, State PRO of PDP, State Asst Secretary under UNCP, Ward Secretary under UPN and later NPN etc. This is the only candidate that knows the nooks and crannies of the Constituency amongst the candidates. He is in tune with the true yearnings of his people and knows where the shoes pinch them. Any Aspirant that can not conveniently walk/drive through the Six (6) Local Government Areas, the 74 Wards & the Crevices in the constituency without being aided should reconsider his ambition.
6. Apostle ‘Biodun Sanyaolu (ABS) is the pioneer Honourable Commissioner for Community Development and Cooperatives under the leadership of His Excellency, Otunba Gbenga Daniel (2003 to 2011). His achievements are there to see in that Ministry. He’s an astute and home-grown politician. He was later the Chairman of the Ogun State Pilgrims Welfare Board. Interestingly, the last time I wanted to visit Jerusalem in 2018/2019, all Furniture and Office paraphernalia at the Ogun State Pilgrims Welfare Board were engraved in his official insignia meaning they were all procured during his tenure!
7. Apostle ‘Biodun Sanyaolu (ABS) is a man with the fear of God and with deep religious Christian convictions. He is very fidel and committed to his faith while loving his neighbor as himself. Any man that can conveniently cheat the omnipotent God will not hesitate to pull off the rug from the feet of his fellow man. He is the current Assistant General Secretary (AGS) of the Christian Association of Nigeria (CAN). Apostle ‘Biodun Sanyaolu (ABS) is member of Nigeria Inter-Religious Council NIREC, with Sultan Abubakar and Rev Dr. Ayokunle as Co-Chairmen. No wonder, he is very popular in the Christian and Muslim Councils in Nigeria, especially in Ogun State. He is an Apostle of the Eternal Sacred Order of the Cherubim & Seraphim Church and not segregate along the religious line.
8. Apostle ‘Biodun Sanyaolu (ABS) is the only known aspirant with a visible and viable manifesto. Ogun Central Senatorial District should not make the mistake of electing a leader without a visible/documented social pact. Success occurs when opportunity meets preparation. Members of the Constituency should not be carried away by social media razzmatazz and over-starched attires. The post of a Senator is very crucial and should not be treated as casual. Leaders must be accountable, approachable and responsible. I wish there could be a debate for all aspirants even before the primary elections.
9. Everybody is familiar with Community Development Associations (CDA). But do you know that the strong base of CDAs in Ogun State is credited to the wisdom and ingenuity of the man called Apostle ‘Biodun Sanyaolu (ABS)?. As the pioneer Commissioner for the Ministry of Community Development & Cooperatives, Apostle ‘Biodun Sanyaolu (ABS) used his capacity to organize the nebulous Association into a harmonized/consolidated quasi-political entity. He is known and his name reverberates in all the CDAs in Ogun State. This lends credence to the fact that ABS is a grassroot and Community man. The importance of community Association, as a bloc in national building cannot be overemphasized.
10. Apostle ‘Biodun Sanyaolu (ABS) is a Game-Changer! If you are tired, sad, depressed, and worried about the kind of leadership that you have been seeing all around the country and desire a change into the kind of leadership you crave for, let us collectively change the narratives with the Ogun Central Senatorial District. The Liberator is no other person than Apostle ‘Biodun Sanyaolu (ABS).